27 May 2011

M's Second Birthday Party


I LOVE to celebrate birthdays, especially when it is my son's birthday! This year we decided on a fish theme. It was an obvious choice. Since January, when M's class received a Blue Beta Fish as a class pet, it has been what we have heard about after school and useful in motivating M in the morning to go to school. Everything for the party was inspired by these adorable fish cupcakes I found on Wilton's website.  (Shown above are the ones I made for M's party)


Invitations
Every party starts with the invitations. After selecting the cupcake design, I used the design to inspire my fish invitations. (M had a blast showing off his "fish face" in front of the camera.)

Birthday Shirt
M needed a special shirt for the big day, so I purchased a plain shirt Jiffyshirts.com and created this shirt from the templates I used to do the invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment